Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian #3 & #13 ranked kids transfers to East Ridge??
A better place in easy Ky .I call bs on this .
School Admin. Wrote:I would like to set the record straight about this situation, and I'm in a position to do that. Both of these boys were not recruited by anyone from East Ridge. Ray and Tony wanted a better opportunity in America and their guardian here would have given them that chance regardless if they could play basketball or not. I know many on here won't believe that, but that is the absolute truth. In reference to some of the postings about them "being gone" after one year, that is stupid and posted by someone who doesn't have a clue about either of the kids. As far as "what opportunities" they would have at East Ridge, well my comment is this; they have a boy who accepted a full scholarship to Harvard, so opportunities are where you find them and make the most of.
The last time east won it was political . Can't they win it with hometown talent .And without outside help . I guess not .
Messages In This Thread
Canadian #3 & #13 ranked kids transfers to East Ridge?? - by bluebloodedcatfan - 11-01-2011, 01:40 PM