Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southern Pulaski 46 Johnson County 12 7th Grade State Finals
Dillon Wrote:You can spin it however you want but there are plenty that know what's going on and don't agree with it. I guess once these holdbacks actually have to play high school and can't just dominate kids their own size and AGE it's a reality check. Guess it doesn't help much since you never hear of any of their high schools doing much. Oh well I guess they can always brag about their middle school championships they won @ the 7th grade level at" cough" 14.

I'm from Johnson County and if this isn't the "pot calling the kettle black", I don't know what is. It's almost common law to hold your kid back in this county and you know it. If a kid turns 14 in the 7th or 15 in the 8th as long as he does it after August 1st...it doesn't matter. My son is a SR at Paintsville this year and he along with pretty much every male in his class and along with all his male friends at JCHS are "Holdbacks".

The same thing happened to JC today that happened to Paintsville. They just ran into a better team. Hats off to JC for even making it to the Championship game and hats off to S. Pulaski for their Championship! The furtue is bright at BOTH our schools!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Messages In This Thread
Southern Pulaski 46 Johnson County 12 7th Grade State Finals - by OffTheHook - 10-31-2011, 12:45 AM