Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canadian #3 & #13 ranked kids transfers to East Ridge??
Panther Thunder Wrote:I'm not quite sure what you are going for here? I only gave credit to ER in the entire post. What I said was exactly what it meant.

Bingo.

Comprehend what I said. I could not have made it much more clear. My statement meant that Pikeville has been dominating ER the past 9 years, so why would we be any more worried than what we have been before? You conveniently left out the word that made the whole statement make any sense out of your quote. So, as for you "cool story bro, tell it again" sentence, you are the one who did not comprehend what the post actually said and then tried to be cute about it. Before you try to make someone else look like an idiot, make sure you, yourself, do not. Jesus, try to give a program credit and people still act like I'm an idiot.

If thats the case then I formally apologize to you. You have to forgive me, for you are just as sarcastic as I most of the time.
Messages In This Thread
Canadian #3 & #13 ranked kids transfers to East Ridge?? - by Real Badman - 10-26-2011, 10:42 AM