Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are correct. After a win, they usually average around 75-80 posters an hour until they run out of "butthurts" to put on a thread. It is already Sunday and they have all about vanished.

I'm still here. I'll always support my team, I wish we would have won and things would have been different, but they're not. ONB I usually respect your opinion but you have to admit that you like to pick at us more than the average person. I've always been rational in my postings, at least in my opinion and i'm sure several people would agree. The last post calling someone an idiot was honestly not me, someone was using my computer, so I would redact that statement if possible. But as far as the call goes, maybe I made a bigger deal about it than I should, but it just leaves you with a sour feeling knowing you stopped a wall planned fake but still can't come away with the ball, but like I said it's over. Good luck to the Bears and SW next week, hope for a good, clean, injury-free game for both.
Messages In This Thread
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by LWC - 11-11-2011, 11:48 PM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by MVP2 - 11-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Southwestern 26 Perry County Central 21 - by geauxtigers75 - 11-13-2011, 02:01 PM