Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 40 - Whitley County 30
Mama Bear Wrote:What happened RIUTG? I find it hard to believe that Johnson's return to play made that big of an impact on this game, especially with Whitley's offensive play. LCC is a good team, but I figured Whitley would be way too physical for this to happen. Did the boys just overlook this game? I'm scratching my head over this one.

You hit the nail on the head when you said "overlooked"
I think were a better team but were also a younger team and i was worried this would happen.
We just didnt show up and when we did show up it was to late to mount a comeback. The first half was attrocious. We didnt do anything right. We had stupid mistakes and i honestly think these boys just didnt think LCC stood a chance which is typical of a young team.
As i said though, were getting better every week. I think this was a big wake up call and instead of driving to Lincoln County we go to Southwestern, which is the only team in district 7 thats had a somewhat good year.
I think district 8 is by far the better district and it will show in the first round.
Without Johnson tonight, Whitley wins in a blow out. He's definitely 100% of there offense in every way.
And, as i stated in the prediction thread, anything can happen when these two meet up. I dont care if WC was 9-0 and LCC was 0-9 or vise versa, the underdog always stands a chance in this one. Luckily, the seasons not over and we travel to Boyle next week to close out the regular season.
As long as we learn something from it, we'll be fine.
Messages In This Thread
Letcher County Central 40 - Whitley County 30 - by RunItUpTheGut - 10-22-2011, 10:28 AM