Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt
Quote:Not to harp on just you but, ever since Pitino left UK going all the way back to the Teflon Turd (Tubby Smith) all the UK faithful has said we'll win it all next year....Well when the hell is next year coming??????

I see what your saying, and you do have a good point. but all we're doing is staying true to our team.
It has been 13 long ass years after ole tubby, then we get Gillespie who lead them to a NIT appearance in his last year as head coach & ever since JCal came to town UK keeps getting closer and closer its like a pattern if you really think about it and its obvious, 1st year elite8 elimination, 2nd year final four elimination (which to many people UK shouldn't have even made it past the second round), 3rd year ???:1: who knows.
but i have a lot of confidence in this team this year, more then i have Cals other teams, and im aware that they have to go through the likes of UNC, Duke, Ohio State, UConn, and Kansas. Those are the only guys stopping them IMO UNC is the major threat but Kentucky is on another level this year and are an all around better club then all of those teams & if they don't win it all in 2012 then i will be extremely heartbroken..
Messages In This Thread
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt - by comeback_kidxXx - 10-14-2011, 01:56 AM