Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt
I will say that Pitino did great things while at UK. But vundy took the words right out of my mouth. He now coaches for UofL, SCREW THAT GUY! (metaphorically speaking).. Cal has accomplished so much - what really burns me up is that there is some true die hard blue fans that are getting irritated with the fact that Cal hasn't brung back a national championship to this great state yet and I don't get it.. He is on pace to do so (like BC4L mentioned) to do that possibly this year. And as long as we have Cal I do think we have a legit shot in bringing home the title. IMO - UK fans should be very happy with the final 4 season we had last year. There was a lot of people counting the Cats out early in the tourney. I myself, was not one of those people. We had games we could not win on the road to horrible teams - but when it was crunch time, Knight, Jones, Miller, and of course Jorts stepped their game up and got us to the final 4 - where we lost to the national champions. That in itself is a BIG step for us just being in the final 4 again. We will be champs again while Cal is at UK - Mark that one down.

And as for Pitino and Cal - I love the rivalry and this just sends more gas to the flame. This years UK team will be more solid and rounded out then any team we have add before while Cal has been at UK. We where missing one thing when we lost to the Mountaineers - and that was 3 point shooting. We have that, we have size and depth now. UK will stun schools this year at a record setting pace. Louisville is a big game - but I see it being a blowout.
Messages In This Thread
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt - by Ballers - 10-12-2011, 09:22 AM