Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt
theVILLE Wrote:I support pitinos statement to not just sit back and take cals BS.... Cal has never won a title so Id say he is jealous, and 1 final four to his countability, so he probably is jealous!
I think it's funny to see UofL fans praise RP's championship. Where did he get that championship again? Oh, that's right, UK. Cal has coached at Memphis and friggin UMass. Not exactly powerhouse Universities. Whether it shows in the record books or not, Cal took both teams to the Final 4. It's not like he "cheated" to beat these teams to get to that point. One kid accepted money from a booster while in college and another allegedly didn't take his SAT (never determined that he didn't take it, btw). Neither of these schools have had any type of success until Calipari came.

The scariest part is that Cal has been at UK for 2 years and is on pace to shatter what Pitino ever thought about doing in his time at UK. What are Louisville fans going to say once Cal wins multiple championships while at UK? You know it's coming and I know it's coming. It's obvious that this much talent year in and year out will yield a championship sooner than later.
Messages In This Thread
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt - by BCF4L - 10-11-2011, 09:29 AM