Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt
LOL - Everyone knows I dislike CAL, and I don't have to like him but I can still support him, right??? And for anyone who thinks not, I bring you to the argument that I always bring up!

Lots of people DISLIKE Obama, but he is the President of the United States! If you dislike Obama, does that mean you are no longer an American or support the American way! If you dislike the President and do not trust in his ability or his past, but you as an individual had NOTHING to do with putting him in the position, you don't have to like them! I disliked Clinton, never liked what he stood for before he became President. When he was voted in (not by my vote) I disliked him them - but I sure didn't want him to fail - but I did dislike him! If the President failed, then it means that I as a citizen fail. So, I don't want the person that I did not approve of to fail, so I'll just bide my time, say the Pledge of Allegiance and hope for the best to result!

So, can I dislike CAL and still hope for him to succeed and still win championships? Hell Yes! Can I still root for UK? Hell Yes! Do I hope we don't get caught? Hell Yes! Smile
Messages In This Thread
Louisville's Rick Pitino responds to John Calipari's Kentucky taunt - by Stardust - 10-09-2011, 06:46 PM