Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems
TheRealVille Wrote:Why would Cain debate Biden?

1. Because Cain is actually campaigning for the VP spot on the ticket and has said that he would run as the VP candidate to any of the other candidates except for Rick Perry.

2. Because Joe Biden is probably the dumbest American Vice President in the history of our Republic. Herman Cain is very capable of driving that point home in a debate with VP Gaffetastic. (See Exhibit A below - be sure to watch the hilarious video that is included in the article.)

I personally do not think that Obama is stupid enough to run with Biden on the ticket again, but if he does, then there is a good chance that Herman Cain will be debating Biden - Cain is earning a spot on the ticket with his performance. A Romney-Cain ticket would be very strong on its economic and business experience and in the Obama economy that would play well with voters.

In fact, I see the chances of Obama running for a second term as only slightly better than 50-50. Obama's first term has been a failure and his poll numbers reflect that failure. I hope that Obama does run for reelection but I am afraid that his puppet masters will yank him off the public stage and send in another clown.

[INDENT]
Quote:Joe Biden: ‘The American People Right Now, Many of Them Are in Trouble.’

Quote:It’s not a united Republican party . . . Absolutely, it’s strong enough to beat both of us. No matter what the circumstance, at the end of the day, the American people right now, many of them are in trouble, an even larger percentage have stagnant wages and a significant majority of the American people believe the country’s not moving in the right direction. That is never a good place to be going into a reelection . . . They’re going to have to choose whether or not the path we have set the country on is the path we should go or whether we should go back to liberating the economy in the terms of . . .[voice trails off]
[/INDENT]
Messages In This Thread
Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems - by Hoot Gibson - 10-08-2011, 07:31 AM