Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!!
wooderson Wrote:Nobody said anything derogatory about how that young man plays the game, only that a high number of high school athletes could have made that same hit being it was on a receiver that wasnt expecting the hit.

Agree with this.

I didn't see anyone on this thread disparage the young man's football ability, or even this play in particular. I only saw ONE poster state that it should have been a penalty, which I disagree with.

But what I did see was several posters who stated something similar to what wooderson stated, which is that the "huge hit" was nothing special. No one was putting him down or saying he made a bad play. On the contrary, he made a good play, albeit one that several other local players could have made as well. Nailing a receiver who has been hung out to dry like that sure makes for a nice THUMP, but it isn't anything particularly amazing.

Again, I see no one on here disparaging this young man's football ability, of which he has been amply blessed. I DO think more than a couple of people on this thread need to stop getting their panties in a bunch, whenever someone makes an objective observation about a play that differs from what they themselves feel about it. That's all.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unbiased Opinion - 08-31-2011, 11:57 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unregistered - 09-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unregistered - 09-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by OH Napier Jr - 09-01-2011, 06:48 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by More Cowbell - 09-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unregistered - 09-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unregistered - 09-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Unregistered - 09-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Pike centrals Cory Shouse with a huge hit!! - by Shutit - 09-05-2011, 09:55 PM