Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which moutain team has impressed you the most in the first two weeks???
JCHS Alumni Eagle Wrote:There are class for state tournaments in football it means nothing during regular season... But when comparing mountain teams what does it matter if they are single A, double A or larger... That is one of the biggest problems I have with the way things are set up. In this set up, Larger schools are in a lose, lose situation. If they beat a team then they should have, if they lose then they shouldn't have gotten beat by that team. Whats it matter when comparing P-burg and Perry what class they are... Bottom line is in the Mountains if you have to choose the team that has most impressed you, I don't understand how anyone can choose anyone other then PCC... In 2 straight weeks they have beaten too quality teams from programs who are very good every year. To me the fact that P-burg played with them means nothing, they got beat just like JC did. There class has nothing to do with it at all.
I agree that larger schools are in a lose/lose situation. But the fact that there are classes shows that schools with larger enrollments are at an advantage. The fact PBurg had PCC on the ropes and handled SC is more impressive to than a good AAAAA school beating a AAAA and AA school. Even though both of those schools are very good teams. That is just my opinion on the subject. Agree to disagree.
Messages In This Thread
which moutain team has impressed you the most in the first two weeks??? - by Panther Thunder - 08-30-2011, 01:50 PM