Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Ways Rick Perry Wants to Change the Constitution
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I believe you said that our Government was founded on Christian principles.. Which is how this got started i believe. And i said its hard to believe that a Christian government could allow slavery.

Your Copy and paste from Wiki is nothing any 5th grader hasn't seen in a history book. It's a little sugar coated to say the least.

You've had 3 or 4 people on here try to explain to you that you're uniformed and you have a tendency to answer before you think about what you're responding to. Why don't you just let it die? As far as the Wiki thing goes I thought I would keep my references at a level you had at least an outside chance of comprehending.

In the meantime, if you ever want any respect out of me you're gonna have to work on those communication skills, learn how to layoff the childish and liberalesque habit of name calling, and stick to quotes, facts, articles, links etc. to develope a point. I have made comment before that the liberal mentality was largely elementary school playground like by nature. And, you fit the profile to a T.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Seven Ways Rick Perry Wants to Change the Constitution - by TheRealThing - 08-24-2011, 02:57 PM