Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Ways Rick Perry Wants to Change the Constitution
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It wasn't that he was defending it. He Somehow came up with the "MAJORITY" Of slaves wasn't treated bad.

I've read my history. Most slaves were treated well. Owned by a family of means usually, and often they were well thought of. The point was in the old days slavery was common place though not acceptable to us and, most owners were not mean to them. I doubt you're qualified to criticize rhe validity of that perspective.

Realville, far as I'm concerned you just siezed on an opportunity you thought Wildcat 23 created for you. One of these days you might come out of that fogbank you're in and start thinking for yourself. Like I said before, when the race card is played the liberal will raise his voice because he knows it's the in thing to do.

Amun-Ra don't take my word for whether or not the NYT is liberal or not, how about Daniel Okrent's opinion? LINK--- http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/25/opinio...paper.html
A couple of these guys running would do a good job. Whoever gets elected better be strong enough to deal with the runaway spending.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Seven Ways Rick Perry Wants to Change the Constitution - by TheRealThing - 08-23-2011, 01:47 PM