Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
What I'm about to post, please don't let this effect your decision on whether or not we're about to enter an economic collapse. Also, please don't let this effect your preparation for an economic collapse.

I asked all of you to remember the prediction that I made. I also asked all of you to please read my posts about the rapture if my prediction came true. Here's my prediction:

Deathstar 80 Wrote:I would like for all of you to remember something for me, if you don't mind. I would like to predict that this year, our country will experience a bad economic collapse which will also greatly effect the world's economy. When this happens, please look at the posts that I made about bible prophecy. Again, please remember my prediction so that if it does happen this year (and it will, because I've done the research myself and I know what Glenn Beck has been talking about), then know that the rapture very much could be near.

I also added to my prediction that there will be unrest and, most likely, violent protests.

Here's the thread where I made that prediction: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...903&page=2

The reason why I'm posting this is that I hope that you now trust me enough that you'll look at why I think the rapture could soon occur. The purpose of why I'm trying to explain that the rapture might occur soon is that I'm hoping that it will encourage some of you to give your life to Christ before it's too late. And for those of you who are already saved, I'm hoping that this information will encourage you to talk to others about Christ before it's too late.

And I want to make this clear that I'm not telling anyone to sell their house, quit their job, etc. As a matter of fact, I greatly discourage that. I can never predict when the rapture will occur, and I definitely could be wrong about this. Therefore, please don't sell your house, quite your job, or anything like that. Please continue to plan for the future as if the rapture isn't going to happen, because it might not.

We've discussed here on Bluegrassrivals.com whether or not there's going to be an economic collapse. I have argued that there will be. But please don't take my word for it. Please research this issue for yourself. It's the only way that you can know the truth 100%. As I'm sure that many of you know, I've argued that we're about to enter an economic collapse. Here's the thread that I made my case for this discussion.

Since this post is too lengthy, I had to post two times. Sorry if this causes inconvenience.
Messages In This Thread
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog" - by Deathstar 80 - 08-18-2011, 01:05 PM