Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Understanding the current economy for Dummies
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, everybody does not need to sacrifice to get us out of this mess. Some of us believe that we are already sacrificing enough. Sticking it to the shrinking number of large companies still trying to conduct business in this country is not the solution.

The long term solution is to create a stable environment in which businesses can flourish here in the United States again and resume creating jobs. Higher taxes will move us further away from prosperity and a balanced budget.

This is the weakest recovery from a recession since before 1945 and the recovery is growing even slower. The blame needs to be laid at the feet of Barack Obama, who is adding to the national debt at a much faster rate than any president before him. I posted a graph in a previous post in this thread that clearly shows the negative impact on the economy that Obamacare has already had on jobs.

Obama is a job killer and so are his accomplices in Congress. It really is that simple.

Agree 100% and I don't see how there could be any argument about it. I would add this, a balanced budget amendment mandating we spend only what we have, would cure our ills in 1 year. We would again be on our prosperous way. Ironically, the very thing that would guarantee Obama a second term will never happen, that being the afore mentioned balanced budget amendment and, the appropriate spending cuts would ensure Obama's place in ledgend.

Even though I would like to see a conservative president come to office in 2012. I can discuss that guarantee freely here or, anywhere else, because I know Obama and his legion of liberal zombies could never betray their faith. Certainly, they could never accept advice from anywhere that doesn't have ivy growing up the walls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Understanding the current economy for Dummies - by TheRealThing - 07-24-2011, 03:32 PM