Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Budget and National Debt Limit
vundy33 Wrote:lol Hoot. Schoolin haters evarywherr.
I do try. :biggrin:

I think that extreme multiculturism in some parts of the country and the belief by so many liberals that certain groups of people cannot cope with modern civilization is one of the root causes of the violent so-called "flash mobs." Liberals have done a great job making black Americans living in our inner cities feel persecuted by and dependent upon more "fortunate" white people. There is no room in this country for a "gangsta" culture. I believe that Dr. Thomas Sowell first described the impact of liberal policies on poor black Americans as the "soft bigotry of low expectations."

However, the main reason that I mentioned the mob violence was to illustrate to what lengths the liberal media will go to avoid identifying the race of the perpetrators of mob violence when those perpetrators are not white. I don't take anything that is reported by the media at face value. If the colors of the thugs and their victims were reversed, Eric Holder would be all over these barbarians and so would the media.
Messages In This Thread
National Budget and National Debt Limit - by Bolt - 04-12-2011, 05:48 PM
National Budget and National Debt Limit - by Bolt - 04-13-2011, 02:33 AM
National Budget and National Debt Limit - by nky - 04-25-2011, 10:42 AM
National Budget and National Debt Limit - by nky - 05-10-2011, 10:57 AM
National Budget and National Debt Limit - by Hoot Gibson - 07-11-2011, 06:00 PM