Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
I am sorry for all the misled replies about Bell County football & coach Mills. I graduated from Bell this year so I am in the "Know". Coach Mills is certainly Bell County's new coach! He also was in the school doing their in school weight lifting class & alternative education before the 2010 school yr. ended. He is one of the best men I have ever met. Mills is a very, caring man & he shows the ability to coach! We definitely got a great hire! As for the Canady boys I heard that they will not come be bobcats! We would love to have them, but I am 78% certain they'll not be putting on Bell County Jersey's! Coach Hilton & John Dudley Hilton are both class acts & they will be missed & will be hard to replace! Dudley was great on the field & the fans & the high school students all LOVED him, I know I sure did. One of the more sociable coaches I have ever met. I wish them the best of luck & I am excited about the new era in Bell County foot ball with Coach Mills, we have talent coming in, along with some very talented sophomores & seniors! GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by Bobcatpride:) - 07-01-2011, 08:43 AM