Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Calipari Says Duke Will Not Play Kentucky
Colonel Kill Wrote:I would like to see a home and home like we do with UNC. I would like to see more teams schedule tougher non conference teams. This would make for some fun December games.

And I do hate Duke, not just because of the shot as I have hated them since the early 80's. And it was only the Shot because it was against Kentucky. Had that been any other team it would not have been such a big shot. UK did return the favor in '98 as we knocked them out on the way to another national title. It does seem as thought Duke avoids most competetion outside the ACC. We are 11-8 series leader but Coach K is 5-1 against the Cats. And a 500 win coach should not want to back down from anyone but I guess that is the easy way to get to 500 wins, play a week non conference schedule. It seems as though duke is using the shot as an excuse to avoid us.

Exactly!! I think that Coach K should be eager to try and rekindle the Duke/UK rivalry!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Messages In This Thread
John Calipari Says Duke Will Not Play Kentucky - by LeeCoUKFan - 06-19-2011, 11:33 PM