Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 5 Pikeville 4(15th region all a finals)
Moundbound Wrote:I've figured out pikevilles problem...overrated. I know I'm going to get heck over this. But let's face it...this pikeville team sure isn't what everyone made it out to be. I mean a loss to prestonsburg? Pikeville was suppose to be "untouchable". Barely winning over teams that shouldn't even be in the game isn't going to cut it. These pikeville boys need to get off their high horse and realize that they have to work for it, and nobody will let them have it willingly. If they play like this against teams like LC, JC, or even Paintsville then I feel for them. Hopefully they now realize that and they get it together. I'd like to see them do good this year. They have a good number of nice young athletes that all could have bright futures. Go panthers!
No one made them out to be "untouchable". Maybe the LC fans that were crazy enough to allow one more team in the discussion. I said it after a scrimmage that they would not blow decent teams out. It just is not going to happen. As for the comment about Paintsville, they have loss to Pburg already and won by 3. They are not very good, but it doesn't really matter because playing like this- Pikeville will lose to teams that are not very good. But I agree that they must pick it up. 9-1 was probably a start I would have been happy with if you just told me that is how it would start. But it is the way we are winning that needs to change. Hopefully, they can let this go. Even though it will be very difficult to do so. They really need to have a weekend sweep to gain some momentum heading into next week.
Messages In This Thread
Prestonsburg 5 Pikeville 4(15th region all a finals) - by Panther Thunder - 04-14-2011, 10:51 PM