Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers 31 - 25 Steelers (Super Bowl 45)
Wildcatk23 Wrote:IDk about that. Clay Mathews is a man beast. Only beat by troy in voting by 2 votes. To say Aaron Smith is better than him is a little far fetched isnt it. Smith's loss isn't nearly as significant as playing without top offensive lineman Maurkice Pouncey.
Smith may not be the best player on our defense, but he is definitely one of the most important. Without Smith, LeBeau changes his blitzing schemes, his run stopping schemes, and plays much more conservative with Hood or whoever is playing in Smiths spot. With a healthy Smith in the lineup, its a completely different defense, albeit with the same players. Losing Pouncey was a killer, but Doug Legursky didnt play a bad ball game. Having a botched snap was one of my big worries before the game. And you are right, Clay Matthews is an animal. The entire Green Bay defense is just flat out tough. I like AJ Hawk, Woodson and my Bama boy Charlie Peprah too. I wouldnt care one bit to have any of those guys on my team, lol..every one of the turnovers my boys committed were because of great defensive plays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Packers 31 - 25 Steelers (Super Bowl 45) - by TidesHoss32 - 02-07-2011, 10:50 PM