Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
foxtrot1 Wrote:No NCAA school has a requirement for how fast a player has to run. Sure they all wish guys could run a 6.7 and hit 15 HR, but those guys are far and few between. I wish Chandler well but his bat hasn't played across the country. He didn't hit for Midland. Ask him if you don't believe me. I was in no way belittleing Eastern Kentucky by stating that batting averages are skewed. They are and anyone with true knowledge and anyone who isn't wearing blinders can see this. Why do you think that just because someone says something that you disagree with it means they envy the player. People have opinions and just because they differ from yours it doesn't mean anyone envy's anything.

Lastly, all this is pointless because he's going to UK as a pitcher and will absolutely never swing a bat there.
One final thought and I am really done. speed endurance.com in a 2011 article entitled Baseball 60 yd Dash Time. What is a good Time? In the article they state that MLB looks for times under 7.0. Most average MLB players run between6.7 and 6.9.
But sometimes they do. If the shoe fits wear it if not great. Good deal and all that.If Chandler did not hit then that must mean he pitched? That's good enough for me. Never is a long time .
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by mr.charlie hustle - 02-01-2011, 08:35 PM