Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:Next time you talk to the admin. A clever suggestion would be to find, secure, hire a head coach before they worry about the schedule or summer car wash fundraiser.

I think the priority of finding a coach would be #1, but hey they will have a good schedule and new warm ups after the car wash.

Maybe you should dig deep in the archives of khsaa and find knox's record vs bell while your at it. OH WAIT, no need!Confusedhh:
Hey Log Mtn Lane, you are correct about the Bell v/s KC record.... I am saying when Dudley left before, you all fell off the Earth.... KC, just like Bell, knows who they are going to hire.. And a Car Wash? Are you serious? We had a bunch of those summer car washes to raise the money for the field house.... The support for our program is in place, more now than when Wayne was there, and he has only been gone to the Pinnacle for a couple days. BAHAHA....

How did he look last night on TV? I thought he looked a little sad? I mean, I heard his words, but his facial expressions didnt tell the same message as his words....
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by Multi Tasker - 01-25-2011, 09:30 AM