Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:This seems to have turned into a " we lost our coach, now grasp for straws thread." I think this conversation is a little ahead of its time. Coach Mills hasn't even had his opening press conference.(by the way tune in 5:30 wymt) and how could you be certain Knox wants to play the game. Decisions like these are left to coaches and administration not players and parents. I would be pretty confident is saying neither coaches considering they don't have one or administration have discussed the 2011 knox vs bell game.
I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS..... I have talked to two folks in the admin, and they want this game to be played.... As far as a head coach at Knox.... HAHAHA...

You are right... Bell shouldn't want to play this game now... Dudley is gone, and the rest of the remaining staff, called the defense and offense.. Wayne did give it direction and direction is moving foward...

And if I recall it correctly, when Dudley left the first time, didn't Bell fall off the face of the Earth? Maybe we should visit KHSAA web-page and pull up the records? Anyway, good luck Wayne at Bell, and drive on Knox with Russell, Napier, and Martin!!!
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by Multi Tasker - 01-24-2011, 09:34 PM