Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
CoachA Wrote:And I am telling you that you don't know what you are talking about. The board was split and passionately so. I can promise you that I am closer to this than you are. Your implication that the entire board wanted one coach and it was a lock from square one... and no other coach had a shot unless Mills backed out is inaccurate.

With that said, Bell hired a great coach... congrats to coach Mills and Bell County.

You are closer to the program than i am and im sure you do really know the situation.
However, how many of those board members knew they wanted mills and would hire him without maybe saying so.
I'm just saying man. I believe he was the obvious pick from day one. I dont know why the new coach thread went on like it did. I honestly believe they would have chose mills over any coach in the entire state. For example i think Paul rains is a lot better coach and there are a lot of people who would agree with me. But according to a lot of posters on here bell wasnt even interested in looking at him. What does that say about the situation.
just my opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-22-2011, 02:38 AM