Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
CoachA Wrote:I have not said much about this, but have followed the thread for several weeks. However, when a poster accuses the Bell administration and others of being dishonest, I want to respond. I know personally that this decision was labored over and not final until just a couple of days ago. If you are one of the people on this board who has conducted yourself in a civilized manner during this process, you can PM me and I will respond if you want more details... but I can promise you that this was not a "done deal" from the start. I am incredibly impressed in fact, with the Bell administration and how they conducted this entire process. The people that work at Bell County High work for some amazingly thoughtful and integritous leaders.

Im not saying the Bell administration didnt handle it correctly. I stated that.
But you and i both know that every single person on that board wanted Mills hired and if he accepted the job, which he did, that no one else would be really considered for the job.
Bell has been wanting this guy since dudley quit. And they got him by doing so legally and by regulation, which i applaud them for that. But you and i both know it was Mills' job for the taking.
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by RunItUpTheGut - 01-21-2011, 07:00 PM