Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
4ThePlayerz Wrote:I vote this as your whinniest sarcastic quote of all time........hey your coach lied to your son........He has taken the job......get over yourself.....obvisously what you had to say is pinto beans in a eat steak world:lmao:
Look, I don't mind the fact that I was wrong. I would have "bet the farm" that Coach Mills was staying here. So would my son. We were all wrong. So be it. I have been wrong many times in life (over far greater issues than a coaching job) but thankfully God helps me each day to move forward and attempt to be wrong less. So I will take your advise here to "get over myself" by learning a lesson and helping my son and his friends learn a lesson here. Adversity is a great professor. The pain of this loss has already served to forge a stronger bond between the Seniors and other players on this team that will compel them to work even harder. Lesson learned. I appreciate you and hope Wayne does a great job for you.

If as you suggest he did "lie to my son". I hope he seeks forgiveness for that and for the ones who led who him to such; I pray they as well find a better model for leadership. Maybe pick up a John Wooden book?

I don't think he did what you all have said though. He's a better man than that. Which is good news for you all. You think you are getting a coach who accepted the job under the table; lied to his players; his parents and is sneaking over there to take over where Dudley left off. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are gettting an honorable man.
Messages In This Thread
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County - by Football1 - 01-21-2011, 10:43 AM