Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rep. Giffords Shot In Arizona Mass Shooting
BillyB Wrote:Do what you want. This is the junk decent people shouldn't be saying:

"If ballots don't work, bullets will."

"I want to kill Charlie Rangel with a shovel."

"Every night I get down on my knees and pray Dennis Kucinich will burst into flames."

"Don't retreat, reload."

"if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies."
I don't understand how you are relating to my post. How can you compare "how government is taking over their healthcare, taking away their liberties, taking all their money, etc." to killing Rangel with a shovel? Stupid things are said by all walks of people all the time. When a person acts on something someone said (that is ridiculously stupid) the blame cannot be placed on anyone other than the idiot that acted. If BHO says everyone should cut their wrist at noon tomorrow, only fools will do it.

To think the "reload" comment would mean to go out and kill someone (because of the healthcare bill Obama was peddling) is nothing more than stupidity. It would take a fool to take it any other way. We will have to live/deal with stupidity and fools as long as we are on this rock. Shutting up because we disagree won't change that. Wise up and realize you are in the real world and not on fantasy island.
Messages In This Thread
Rep. Giffords Shot In Arizona Mass Shooting - by SKINNYPIG - 01-13-2011, 01:16 PM