Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
First, I would like to explain that the second coming of Christ will be at the end of the Tribulation Period. The rapture will occur around seven years before the second coming of Christ. Grant Jeffrey explained this on his show. I personally didn't realize this until Grant Jeffrey taught me.

This can be pretty tough to understand. Do you guys understand? The rapture will occur before the Tribulation Period. The second coming of Christ will occur after the Tribulation Period. Usually when they're talking about "the end of days", the bible is talking about the second coming of Christ, not the rapture. The rapture will be around seven years sooner.

nky Wrote:Don't you find it odd that large numbers of animals are dying around the world in less than a weeks time?

I thought I heard a really good explanation for the large numbers of animals dying around the world. I heard that the magnetic field of the Earth is slightly changing, which can possibly create problems for the birds and fish when they migrate. Therefore, I'm guessing they died because they went the wrong direction (because of the changing magnetic field) and died of exhaustion.

By the way, I think it's normal for the magnetic field of the Earth to change every now and then. Although, I thought I heard that it might get more frequent and worse over time, possibly because of the use of electronics.

Scott Hall Wrote:One thing that is confusing me in this thread is the thief in the night verse, and the signs of the rapture. A thief doesn't leave clues for when he's going to strike, he just does. It just seems to me that if their was to be an invasion of Isreal, along with say some natural disaters, that it would be pretty easy to give an estimated time frame of the rapture. I don't know, those two things just seem like a contradiction to me.

Here's Matthew 24:43-44:

"43) But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44) Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

Jesus coming back will be like a thief in the night. No one will accurately say what day, month, and even year when Jesus will come back. However, the Bible gives us prophecies that hint to us that the rapture and second coming of Christ is near. That's why in Matthew 24:43, Jesus says that if you knew the event was going to eventually happen, then you would watch for it. The reason for this is that God is allowing us, with bible prophecies, to hint to us that the rapture and second coming of Christ might be soon. What we have to do is watch for it.
Messages In This Thread
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog" - by Deathstar 80 - 01-08-2011, 12:24 PM