Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
About the first Grant Jeffrey video that I posted, I found a free internet copy of the book that he was talking about. I encourage all of you to look at it and make sure Grant Jeffrey is correct in what he said about it. I think what Grant Jeffrey mentioned from the book was on page 75 of this book. Here's the free internet copy of "The First Global Revolution" by the Club of Rome:

http://www.archive.org/stream/TheFirstGl...5/mode/2up

If that link doesn't work properly, please tell me. I'll try to give you another link.

What this quote proves is that there are people who would like global government.

And I know that some people are saying the rapture will be around December 21, 2010 or something like that, but I really don't think that day will be when the rapture occurs. The bible verses I mentioned above clearly say that the rapture will be during a time when nobody will be aware of it. It's not going to be obvious or anything, but it's going to be completely surprising. The only people who might not be as surprised are those who will be watching for the rapture.
Messages In This Thread
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog" - by Deathstar 80 - 12-30-2010, 01:54 AM