Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
vundy33 Wrote:The Pope doesn't "rule" over us if that's what you mean.

It talks pretty bad about the Church. I swear, Christians have more hate in them than any other religion. For anything different. They always deny it though, I don't know why. Watch.

show me ONE place BR.BRANHAM ever said he hated anyone in any church, he said he hates SIN, and the systems of the world counsel of churches.the Catholic church is the mother church and the demonational churches are her daughters it talks about in Revelation, take some time to really study it out, all throuth the bible God used Prophets, and Amos 3:7 it says ..surely the Lord will do nothing, but he revealth his secret unto his servants the prophets.. ..there again revelation and more than one prophet..Revelation 10:7 says... but in the days of thr voice of the 7th angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets......since the new testment there has been 7 diffrent church ages, the 1st started with Paul and each age there has been a messenger to each age,God have so much revelation to each age until the last one which we are in and all the truth is reveled like in Pauls day...William Branham NEVER taught hate against people, he always taught having perfect LOVE of God, because thats the only thing that will enter in the Kingdom.......sorry you will that way but its not true , i hope both of you and anyone else who reads this, may God bless you and your familys...
Messages In This Thread
Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog" - by cuppett777 - 12-25-2010, 01:45 AM