Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 47 - Hazard 6 (Class 1A - Championship)
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:Just curious! I see that Hazard had five turnovers. Last year Mayfield had 6. All you herd out of alot of the faithful was. We gave it to them. It was our worst game this season!! Does anyone think the rolls should be reversed this year? Or sense the shoe is on the other foot think that its crazy. And Mayfield is just that much better then Hazard! Or can Hazard play the we gave them five td's. I haven't herd anyone use this like another team did last year! Last year I thought LCA was so much better then anyother team. This year I felt all year that Mayfield was. But I did start thinking the last few days that Hazard had a chance. Which they didn't.

Taking the turn overs away, Hazard was still no where on the level of mayfield. They were a good 1a team. Respectively if the turnovers were gone say they did score on the open drive. and also on the drive were they fumbled down on the 25 like two possesions later. Mayfield obviously made corrections to keep them from moving the ball after the first two drives. This was a running clock game, so it u take that out of it and take our freshman out of the game that played the last ten min's of the clock. Then this could have been closer is that what your saying...? lol And yes the rolls were reversed this year but a diff is we put up 19 points last year and dropped wide open balls bobbled the ball and hurt ourselves with out the help most of the time of LCA. vs. this year Hazard every thing they turned over was forced. You can ask any one that was there. Their recievers are great and have some sticky fingers.
Messages In This Thread
Mayfield 47 - Hazard 6 (Class 1A - Championship) - by ontopofthewest - 12-04-2010, 01:38 PM