Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
adopted purple Wrote:I am not one of the those people that say every year Bowling Green has the best team and should win it all. Last year Highlands was one of the best teams in the COUNTRY. Anybody who said BG was the best or should win it all was stupid. I'm not speaking for all those stupid people. It's hard to be a BG fan and live in Danville and not be able to see any BG games and tell how good they are. ReblePride (LOL I love saying that) like many others expect too much from the Purples. To me it's like a marriage. You have to stick with them and support them in good times and bad. However, I will say right now that next year BG will have 90% of their starters back and have 33 seniors. I think they have to be the favorites to win it all. Weather they do or not will be decided on the field the same way it will be this year. GO PURPLES!!!!!

For the record I would probably pick next year's BG team to beat next year's Boyle team. BG should be even better next year. Boyle will be playing their best ball in November next year. I hope the Rebel fans don't make me change my name for that.:biggrin:

Nobody said that last year's BG team should win state but they were expected to play at WKU last year.

Never thought my allegiances to my two favorite schools would be like this.:argue:
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Tica - 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by MVP2 - 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Dungy - 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by RebelPride12 - 11-12-2010, 01:41 PM