Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
charlie22 Wrote:I hope you are right about the Bluebirds being in BG in a few weeks, but it's definitely not a sure thing in my mind. I hope that me stating the Birds are not a sure thing doesn't make me to be less than a "true" Birds fan. Because I am. But I'm a realistic Birds fan. I don't go around saying or posting that the Birds will definitely win state or even make it to state, if for no other reason than I haven't seen every team that we could meet in the playoffs, and thus there is no way I could logically believe that the Birds are a sure thing to win state or even make it to state.

I'm not trying to defend PP92, but you have to admit he has a point (or at least he does to me): either those fans that have been insisting for the last several years that BG was the best team in their class were wrong in their assessments (and thus those same people may be wrong again this year) or the teams failed to perform to the best of their capabilities which should be very disappointing to their fans and such may happen again this year. Personally, if Highlands makes it to State this year, I hope we play the Purples again. I know a lot of people in BG and there are a lot of ties between Ft. Thomas and BG via WKU. That makes it a very fun game.

I am not one of the those people that say every year Bowling Green has the best team and should win it all. Last year Highlands was one of the best teams in the COUNTRY. Anybody who said BG was the best or should win it all was stupid. I'm not speaking for all those stupid people. It's hard to be a BG fan and live in Danville and not be able to see any BG games and tell how good they are. ReblePride (LOL I love saying that) like many others expect too much from the Purples. To me it's like a marriage. You have to stick with them and support them in good times and bad. However, I will say right now that next year BG will have 90% of their starters back and have 33 seniors. I think they have to be the favorites to win it all. Weather they do or not will be decided on the field the same way it will be this year. GO PURPLES!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Tica - 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by MVP2 - 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Dungy - 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by adopted purple - 11-12-2010, 12:59 PM