Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
Lol. It's changed. And quite honestly....I just hate losing and you of all people should know that nothing is worse than losing to Warren Central. I could understand if BG was expected to lose to Central but this year and last they were the favorites. To me that is unacceptable. Had Boyle lost to Danville this year or last, that would have been unacceptable. Had Boyle gone to the state finals last year and got blown out that would have been unacceptable. Maybe you are right. Maybe I should be satisfied with just making to the Finals and getting blown out. I guess the Rebel in me associates state titles as a measurement of success. I hate losing. Period. Whether it is Boyle or BG. I hate losing. In 1991 Meade County beat us(BG) in the last minute of the 4th quarter in the state semis. To this day a lot of us still haven't gotten over that loss. It seems like losses like that happen all of the time now at BG. One of the winningest programs in the state in the last 15-20 years and 1 state title to show for it. Let me ask you, that doesn't bother you at all? Am I wanting too much by expecting BG to have more hardware when you consider their resume? When a team has expectations that they fail to live up to am I less of a fan for pointing that out? If so then so be it? I changed my name and all of my friends from high school live in Nashville anyways so whatever. Next BG game I will be at will likely be at my 20th or 25th class reunion so whatever. Good luck against John Hardin next year. That should be the only team standing in the way of what should be one ofthe top 3 teams in 5A next year.
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Tica - 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by MVP2 - 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Dungy - 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by RebelPride12 - 11-12-2010, 11:03 AM