Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
adopted purple Wrote:You should change your name to ReblePride. BG had a bad game against Central (I was there) and you act like they suck. They shut out a Madisonville team last week 25-0 that scored 24 points on Christian County. And yes I think Bowling Green could beat Boyle and Bell this year IMO. You are like every other crappy fan. When their team has a bad game or bad year for that matter you jump ship. If they have a great year next year I guess you will jump back on. Please don't say you are a Purple fan because it makes real Bowling Green fans sick. You have no PURPLE PRIDE.

Okay adopted one. I am so happy that BG has had 3 recent pathetic showings in the State Finals. I am so happy that our crosstown rival has beaten us 2 years in a row when we supposedly had a better team. I am happy we didn't win distric and now have to play a "tough" Christian County team in round 2. Yep. Just like every BG fan though I am happy that people are happy with just being there. I have been watching "great" BG teams underachieve for 15-20 years now. At some point I'd like to see them win another state title instead of consistently falling short. I'd also like to see them go back to beating Warren Central. Fans like you who are happy just to be and unable to see any faults in your own team are the ones that make me sick. I saw all the other BG fans at the state championship game eating and drinking their cheese and wine because they were satisfied with being there. Those are the fans that make me sick. Forgive me for wanting more and not accepting losing when all we hear year after year is that this is the year that BG will win state. I am still waiting. If me believing that this year's Boyle team would beat this year's BG team makes me unworthy of my name then so be it. I'll change my name pronto. Me and the other BG fans will continue to voice our displeasure at consistently falling short year after year on Facebook. Plus, I am a born Purple, adopted one. When exactly were you "adopted" in the first place?
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Tica - 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by MVP2 - 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Dungy - 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by PurplePride92 - 11-12-2010, 10:23 AM