Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bowling Green
50.00%
Christian County
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12
PurplePride92 Wrote:As a BG alum recent words from folks associated with BG have left me dumbfounded. I told a BG fan on another board and now I'll tell you......

Boyle would beat BG by 2 tds and if you lose to Christian County my beliefs will be affirmed. Boyle wiped the field with Christian County and put it on cruise control after a 28-7 halftime lead against Christian County. And still put up 49 points and ended the game taking a knee at the CC 1 yard line. Truth be told I was disappointed because I came into the game worried we might lose. Put 49 points up on Christian County and then I'll be impressed. Better yet, beat Warren freaking Central and that alone will make me happy. Do you guys really think 5A is far superior than 4A? Really? It'll be really interesting, IMO, if Christian County and Johnson Central make it to the state semis again. Lets me know AT THE VERY LEAST that Boyle and Bell would dominate 5A.

The bad part about 5A is the Highlands is really a 3A team. Everyone in 5A should be ashamed, IMO. You have no room to talk about anyone in 4A when your class is dominated by a 3A school who begged to play up against you sorry jokers.

That is funny Purple Pride.
Messages In This Thread
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Tica - 11-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by MVP2 - 11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Dungy - 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bowling Green @ Christian County 11/12 - by Wideleft01 - 11-11-2010, 11:45 PM