Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best defensive player you have seen or played with?
Phil Ratliff Lawrence Co. Best I ever played against was the first varsity game I ever started in high school my sophomore year. I lined up at the wrong defensive tackle position and Phil Ratliff murdered me. He went on to play at Marshall Univerity were he was a two time All-American.

David Recznik Betsy Layne was the best I ever played with and one of the best I ever saw play including Phil Ratliff. He started every game (freshmen- senor year) in high school at center and also played middle linebacker. He was awesome with an absolute killer/mean streak. He was extremely athletic and powerful. He got some interest from Tennessee but chose not to play college ball. There's no doubt in my mind he could have played D1 football.

Brandon Bubba Combs Betsy Layne was good. I played with him when I was a senor, he was in 8th grade and started some varsity games if I remember correctly. He could have walked on at UK but went on to play at Morehead St were he got All-American as a Defensive Lineman.
Messages In This Thread
The best defensive player you have seen or played with? - by Westside - 10-27-2010, 12:00 PM