Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 36 Christian Academy of Louisville 0
knighted Wrote:You think its great to host the state tourney? I say lets move it to your field Boo Boo. You have no idea how hard it is to plan and work this tourney. IF we didn't have to host it then maybe we would get to host a regional final some day. YOu contact your AD or coach or whoever you need to and tell them that Boo Boo thinks you should host the state tourney, I'm sure he will jump right to it. Ha! Geez, I will give the corbin people cudos. At least they appreciate what we do to pull this tourney off. BTW " if "we make it to the semis this year, that will be only the 2nd time in 3 years we did it but after this year we will be hard pressed to return again anytime in the next few years so how unfair is it then when we still have to work the long hrs. without the benefit of watching our own kids play.

did i say i didn,t appreciate what kymsfa does no.. i will ask i promise but if they say yes will we get it nope....politics and cudos to corbin they have to drive that awful road to lexington I..75 45 min drive if it was played in that format more teams would particapate for sure .
Messages In This Thread
Lexington Catholic 36 Christian Academy of Louisville 0 - by Boo Boo bear - 10-21-2010, 12:46 AM