Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition)
Social and Economic status has been proposed as a possible rationale for the difference in D1 football recruits at the two high schools. To some extent I am certain that these were and are factors, however to say that they should be considered as primary I believe is erroneous. Most coaches have "taken care"of players with special needs and considerations.The problem may be that the ball may have been dropped after utilization is complete or during the time the student was used? This was a question. I could provide a list of student athletes who are or could have been excellent D1 prospects (athletically). This is within the entire geographic area of Johnson Co. to include Paintsville. To do so would be wrong especially since many of them I consider friends. Quite simply there is just another systems break down. Now JCHS needs to focus on a very important Ashland District and Paintsville with winning another game.
Messages In This Thread
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition) - by mr.charlie hustle - 10-04-2010, 08:17 AM