Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition)
Eagle Eye Wrote:Maybe that is why you see JC athletics competing statewide. They are now staying unified and have a great feeder system. Paintsville is really struggling now that they have lost their "tool" with Little League. :eyeroll:
I am afraid you missed the whole point of my post. It had to do with negative division through radical intervention and was associated with the Psyche of youth, not with central and paintsville athletics.
"And The Beat Goes On". Some central fans want to be the big dog. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I happen to want a title for them myself. I have close friends on this football team and would hope they could have a ring. One thing to remember is that you can't run behind the Big Dogs ,you have to run with them. So far it has been elusive for you. With coach Matney I believe it will come. To enhance your position you willhave to start with success against the killer B's along with victories in the northland. You will probably need to bring a state title to Johnson Co,in a major team sport. Even lowly P-ville has marked in Basketball,Baseball and have been to the finals twice in football. Throw that silly barrell in paint creek and go get the big trophy. I have faith that you can do it.
Messages In This Thread
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition) - by mr.charlie hustle - 09-28-2010, 11:15 PM