Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition)
monster_energy Wrote:its a lost tradition because paintsville cant stay within 70 points of central or any other good team.. sad but true.. if this is unnessary then please delete but i think the tigers just need to grow some and go play the game..
ME the state of P-ville football is quite clear. It is a bit more conprehensive than you suggest I am afraid. We could I suppose get Mr.H at Mickey D's to donate a lot of fries and burgers to the cause. Since the KHSAA has kindly implemented a class system I would be happy if the Tigers could play "unembarassed" in class A and with schools close to to their size and resources. Is that too much to ask? Of the Eagles I would ask that they learn to get by the B's and H of their schedule. It would be nice to end up on the carpet. Consider the status of the two programs and perhaps this not an unreal set of expectations for both programs. To dwell on how bad a team is getting mashed does not appear to help one's own program to achieve goals.
Messages In This Thread
The Apple Bowl: Paintsville and Johnson Central (A lost tradition) - by mr.charlie hustle - 09-27-2010, 08:41 PM