Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Johnson Central for real this year or was this a fluke?
Valley Girl Wrote:Central has been "For Real' for the past several years.Their program might be a little behind Highlands,Boyle,Bell,St.X (ky), Trinty,These teams have dominated The state for many years.Every program in the state aspires to build up to those teams level of consistancy.There are some East Ky.That are slowly closing the gap between us and the "Big Dogs".With continued hard work & dedication + doing things the right way Mountain teams can eventually rise to that level. I feel that J.C.,Belfry,Lawrence Co.,Sheldon Clark,Prestonsburg are examples of Eastern KY. teams doing things right and leading the way to closing the gap and bringing respect to Mountain football.I think we all need to stop arguing and start supporting ALL E.KY. teams and shine a spotlight on our mountain kids, bring some much needed recruiting attention to our area.Good luck to everyone the remainder of the season.

Good post. I think that they are continuing their gradual success over the past 3 or 4 years. I am very happy to see these types of teams come out of the mountains and continue to compete downstate against some traditional powers in Kentucky football.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Is Johnson Central for real this year or was this a fluke? - by Scotty doesn't know - 08-22-2010, 02:09 PM