Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds: 18 games over .500 and 3 games up on the slumping Cards.
BCF4L Wrote:Loving every minute of it. I'll be honest and say that I was one who was thinking the Reds were finished when they got swept by the Cards. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that they are 5-10 against St. Louis. Can the Reds make a legitimate World Series run against teams like the Cards, Rays, Yankees, etc.?

At this point, it looks like the Cardinals are going to have to fight tooth and nail to get that wild card if the division does not work out. I think that the Phillies, Giants and Cardinals will be the duel the rest of the year with the Phillies coming out. So going with the current standings, the NL would be:
NL West-Padres
NL Central-Reds
NL East-Braves
NL Wild Card-Phillies
I feel fine against any of those teams. I think that our pitching short of Harang has been solid enough for us to take it series by series! This is just so exciting to even talk about it for the first time I can remember (last time 97 right).
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Reds: 18 games over .500 and 3 games up on the slumping Cards. - by Scotty doesn't know - 08-19-2010, 12:10 PM