Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Prestonsburg "Food City" "Summer Slam"
basketball fan2010 Wrote:piarist does not have ac..but they live with it cause they love the game...my child plays for piarist and some of her best friends are from allen central and south floyd...our school gets no money from the state or county as do all the other schools...and what does no ac have to do with the tourney at p-burg????...nothing as usual...our kids go for a good education and can play volleyball and basketball...so don't hate on them...p-burg is no better than what u said piarist girls did...and i have messages from some of those girls to my daughter...but i don't really care...but i wish the best to you all too

Why do you believe that anyone hates Piarist and their kids? That just seems unbelievable and does not pass the common sense test! The air conditioning has nothing to do with the tourneys. The point was, your school was aware of the preseason tourney at Allen Central because they responded to the regular season scheduling email with a request that the first game be played at Allen Central because there was no air conditioning at Piarist.
Messages In This Thread
2010 Prestonsburg "Food City" "Summer Slam" - by Joe Friday - 08-15-2010, 09:30 PM