Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Prestonsburg "Food City" "Summer Slam"
basketball fan2010 Wrote:my child plays for piarist and most of the girls from ac are her really good friends as is south floyd and it is a shame that they have to play with no air conditioner but they get no money from the county or state and they live with it so don't down them cause they don't have one that is in very bad taste of you to even say that those girls play with all heart and do what they have to to be able to play but it is ok because what goes around comes around and i hope i will be there to see...cause what you think means nothing to me or the players...and i wish you the best too

There was no disrespect to the girls or Piarist, the Piarist AD had the good sense to request all matches in the first of the season (August) be played in gyms with air conditioning. Allen Central concurred with the Piarist request and flip-flopped its scheduled matches. As you must be aware, Piarist is a PRIVATE school, which means they do not get Public funding. They have to request and apply for grants to get funding.

If you have any more questions, please ask and I will be more than happy to find answers for you but please stop insinuating that it is everyone else's fault because your team didn't participate in the preseason or Food City Tourneys.
Messages In This Thread
2010 Prestonsburg "Food City" "Summer Slam" - by Joe Friday - 08-15-2010, 09:22 PM