Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behanan 'serious' about Louisville
Bowling Green High School senior-to-be Chane Behanan is the only player from the state of Kentucky at the National Basketball Players Association top 100 camp this week.

And the 6-foot-6, 230-pound Behanan said he's going to make the most of his four-day stay in Charlottesville, Va., playing against the top competition.

"I am excited to be here and I am shocked to be the only one living in Kentucky to be here," Behanan said. "I look at it as an honor."

Behanan, a former commitment to Cincinnati, took a visit to Purdue last weekend and said he has heard from a lot of schools including Seton Hall, Kansas and Texas.

But he said Louisville and West Virginia are among the top of the list.

He said he has known West Virginia coach Bob Huggins "since I was in the eighth grade," and has been "building a great relationship with" the Louisville staff.

Behanan said Walter McCarty had been the point man on his recruitment but noted his leaving for the Indiana Pacers "won't hurt" the Cardinals chances.

"I'm serious as a heart attack" about Louisville, Behanan said. "Me and coach (Rick) Pitino kind of have a special connection. I have something special with (Pitino)."

http://jodydemling.courier-journal.com/2...ville.html
Messages In This Thread
Behanan 'serious' about Louisville - by blue1424 - 06-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Behanan 'serious' about Louisville - by Stardust - 09-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Behanan 'serious' about Louisville - by Ballers - 09-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Behanan 'serious' about Louisville - by Ballers - 09-02-2010, 03:39 PM