Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach?
YouCantGuardMe Wrote:every game valley won last year in jv was a bad game for the other team? Thats why the only lost 2 games. Every other time the teams played horrible. I remember when the soon to be seniors was in 10th grade and they beat jvs like henry clay and raceland, at valley. so dont say every game they won the other team played bad. Yea east ridge had a good jv but im pretty sure they wont beat valley twice. and valleys jv beat pikeville at valley and at pikeville. i think it was double digits both games. justices son is NO next elisha. It will be a long time untill we see another one of those. But im going to end the argument about these two teams and next year, with sayin valley WILL surprise you. And we will find out when the season comes. Maybe they can play each other during the summer!

Hey now,,, icy hot is the won that started that Valley had a bad game stuff,,, which is what u hear every game they dont win by 20, guess its not allowed for other schools,, but ERHS JV only lost 3 games i think last year and played 4 more JV games than Valleys did and one loss did come close because Justices son was playing in the Middeschool county tourney i think. But anyway my origninal argument was that there is just more talent at ERHS now and that the only reason valley won a game against their JV was coaching IMO. Lets see what happens when those JV boys play with an experienced coach, if they can beat valley once with young JV coach vs. and experienced JV (coould be a head coach anywhere), then they should beat them everytime with an very experienced coach like RJ whose boy is still playing 5-8 games a week since the season ended with KY kings elite.
Messages In This Thread
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EOE - 05-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EOE - 05-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-29-2010, 12:33 PM