Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach?
BlueChip1 Wrote:The new kid may make a difference, never seen him play so dont know. But ERHS JV with Justice's son had alot more talent than SVHS JV, but in addition they will be put with a pretty big boy in McClanahan for next year. But ERHS JV played a horible game, it was the worst they ever played when they played at Valley, in fact I like that, every game SVHS won last year was because it was a bad game for all those teams. But yeah if Valley goes on anotgher recruiting spree they will win again next year, but not with the ones they had last year. Coaching changes after a good year always cause problems, valley doesnt have the talent they used too, and Pikeville and ERHS have good JV's. And I will watch them next year, I watch every 59-60 district home game that I can and root for shelby valley after ER gets beat out, but I just think its time for a reality check for some people. Raymond Justice will stay put with an excellent young group to groom, Valley will lose some players that want to be region champs within 4 years, his son will be the next Elisha, and the programs trade roles. Valley will have winning seasons and in 5-6 years may take the powerhouse back. But I dont blame Valley fans for trying to Get Justice to come there, it would ensure another round as a powerhouse, but Justice will have that whether he stays or goes so why offer him something he already has and try to convince other people that Valley bball is not a shakey economy without him!!!!!!!!
every game valley won last year in jv was a bad game for the other team? Thats why the only lost 2 games. Every other time the teams played horrible. I remember when the soon to be seniors was in 10th grade and they beat jvs like henry clay and raceland, at valley. so dont say every game they won the other team played bad. Yea east ridge had a good jv but im pretty sure they wont beat valley twice. and valleys jv beat pikeville at valley and at pikeville. i think it was double digits both games. justices son is NO next elisha. It will be a long time untill we see another one of those. But im going to end the argument about these two teams and next year, with sayin valley WILL surprise you. And we will find out when the season comes. Maybe they can play each other during the summer!
Messages In This Thread
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-17-2010, 04:39 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EOE - 05-17-2010, 10:52 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-18-2010, 06:00 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EOE - 05-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-27-2010, 09:32 AM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by NEXT - 05-27-2010, 08:29 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by EKY - 05-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Who will be Shelby Valley's next coach? - by YouCantGuardMe - 05-29-2010, 01:16 PM