Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dems Propose 165 Billion Union Bailout
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Really? How many checks did you receive from the union? How many from the company who employed your? A union is a bargaining unit - not a way of life. I have also worked as a member of the UMWA, albeit briefly, and for non-union coal companies. Both treated me well, although illegal strikes by the UMWA knocked me out of about half of my hours during the summer I worked as a union miner. Most of the UMWA members that I have known have been hard working, law abiding citizens but I have also encountered goons in ski masks armed with guns and clubs on picket lines. Every organization of any size has an undesirable element in it and unions are no different than any other organization.

Instead of making every thread about you personally, why don't you tell us how you feel about using tax dollars to reward union supporters of Obama the Destroyer?
All my checks come from union contractors. The companies I work for only hire union contractors, they never allow non-union in their plants, so yes, it is a way of life. The plants I work at don't even allow bids from non-union contractors. In the 20 years I've been working union, I've never even saw a strike. Hey, enjoy your money losing non-union 401k, it's your privilege. I'm a union supporter of Obama, so again, thanks for paying taxes.
Messages In This Thread
Dems Propose 165 Billion Union Bailout - by NEXT - 05-25-2010, 11:36 PM
Dems Propose 165 Billion Union Bailout - by TheRealVille - 05-28-2010, 10:29 PM